Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I am back!

Everything must end so as my rest time. When I was on vacations I have gained accidentally two projects so next two weeks I will probably focus more on earning money than on other projects. I will of course try to implement something whenever I can, but for now I can do nothing because of lack of graphics. I did not have time to talk with my team, so I do not even know what is our progress, but in the next few days I will post some informations what is going on. 

By the way, if any of you is interested in NinYawg Adventure on Windows Phone devices, I do not have good news. It is still open subject because my friend which offered help with porting our game to that platform went to Turkey two days ago and I did not have a chance to talk with him.

More informations soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment